Personal Care Strategies
Creating and maintaining healthy daily habits help to support positive mental health and wellness which, in turn, help us to deal with life’s ebbs and flows.
Below, we’ve outlined a few different ways to stay informed, create a strategy and maintain balance.
Additional information on self-care can be found through the following links:
- The Healthy Mind Platter - David Rock, Daniel J. Siegel, Steven A.Y. Poelmans and Jessica Payne - NeuroLeadership Journal, Issue 4
- Improving Mental Health - CMHA
- Psychosocial supports available to PHC staff and medical staff
- Recognizing signs & symptoms
- When to seek help
- When you're concerned about a peer
The information contained in this toolkit is provided for general information only.
It is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your physician or appropriate health-care provider with respect to your particular circumstances.