Antidepressant Skills at Work:
This workbook in meant for:
- Working people with low mood, who may be at risk for developing depression.
- Working people who have developed a mild or major depression.
- Individuals who have been off work for a period of time, and are reentering the workplace.
- Partners, family members, friends or workplace colleagues who want to help an individual suffering from low mood or depression.
- Employers, supervisors or managers concerned about the well-being of their staff.
- Treatment providers who would like a tool to use as an adjunct to their clinical treatment.
The workbook is available in English, French, Punjabi, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
Anxiety BC provides a website packed with online resources and ideas for managing anxiety. While there is a cost for some of the resources, many of them are offered for free: www.anxietybc.com
Last updated Tue, Dec 8, 2020
The information contained in this toolkit is provided for general information only.
It is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your physician or appropriate health-care provider with respect to your particular circumstances.